Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kid Created Bentos!

My girls had a snow day yesterday so they made their own lunches!  They were very excited to have me post them here.

 
  • Sandwich decorated with a piece of white American cheese.  She used food safe markers to color the chick and egg.
  • Carrots
  • Strawberries and Nutella for dipping

  • Sandwich decorated with food safe markers.
  • Broccoli with ranch
  • Strawberries with Nutella
Here is a link to other kid created bentos!
Here are some of the items they used when creating these lunches:
 
 

Click on the BentoUSA ad to the right to find the sauce cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment