Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pizza Roll Ups

Sorry I have been behind on posting this week.   This is actually last Friday's lunch.   Friday's are "pizza day" at school so my oldest took our own version.

I don't know what to call these things...pizza roll-ups?  pizza pockets?   I made them by rolling out pizza crust and topping it with mozzarella and chopped pepperoni (just like you were making a pizza, without the sauce).   I cut the pizza into 8 triangle pieces and them rolled them up (like you would a crescent roll) and then squeezed the edges together. 

  • Pepperoni pizza roll up with pizza sauce for dipping
  • Cherry tomato, cucumber and mozzarella kabobs
  • Raspberries
  • Thin Mints
Here are some of the items I used when creating this lunch:

Click on the BentoUSA ad to the right to find the flower and bug picks.

1 comment:

  1. I want to try these for my Ladybug :) I think she would like them!

    ReplyDelete