Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Friday, March 8, 2013

Top of the Mornin' to Ya!

This lunch literally took less than 5 minutes to make.  When I made the pizza roll-ups last week, I froze most of them.  I just popped one out of the freezer last night and by this morning, it was thawed and ready to go.   Add some sauce, a veggie, a fruit and some cupcake picks to "cute it up"  and BAM! - That's lunch!  Easy, easy!

Here are some of the items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment