Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Angry Birds Pig

Today's lunch was inspired by one I saw Hawai'i's Bento Box Cookbook, Bentos and More for Kids.



  • Angry Birds Pig Sandwich - Salami and cheese on whole wheat sandwich thin with provolone and cucumber accents.

  • Red Grapes

  • Cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes with ranch

  • Hershey Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Very good Angry Birds pig! I love all of the fantastic uses for a sandwich thin :D

    ReplyDelete