Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, January 23, 2012

Simple Lunches

Still getting adjusted back to "the real world" so the lunches so far haven't been overly creative or complicated.




  • Ham and cheese on a mini croissant (I know, I know...Whole wheat is way healthier but it's okay to splurge every once in awhile)

  • Blackberries and raspberries

  • Peas

  • Babybel with a heart cut-out

  • Hershey kisses





  • Ham and cheese roll-ups made with whole wheat

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Veggie straws

  • Red grapes

  • Hershey Kisses

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love the roll-ups. Did you flatten out the bread at all first or just roll as-is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I roll them out slightly to press 2 pieces into 1 larger piece and to make it easier to roll.

      Delete
  2. Mmm, that croissant looks so flaky & yummy :) Beautiful berries too!

    ReplyDelete