Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Simple and Easy

This Mama is operating on about 3 hours of sleep and has a splitting headache. SO, this lunch was quick and easy. But, hopefully it will still be yummy and nutritious!



  • Peanut butter and wheat cracker sandwiches

  • Strawberries

  • Broccoli with ranch

  • Cheddar flowers

  • Aunt Ginny's homemade fudge

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got rested up and are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and easy was the theme for my son's lunch today as well. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for sharing all your ideas....they help me when I am feeling that lack of creativity.

    ReplyDelete