I'm back!!! We just got home from a week in the sunshine! We went on a Disney Cruise and it was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!
The week before we left, I made a couple of cruise themed lunches.
- Sandwich made with the Pamper Chef sandwich cutter with a provolone life preserver ring. I decorated the ring using food coloring and a paint brush
- Pretzel snaps
- Clementine with a blackberry center
- Cucumber and tomato slices
- Peanut Butter Snickers
- 2 palm tree-shaped sandwiches (stacked) decorated with a food safe green marker
- Cheddar "sunshines"
- Buckeye (or if you are boring a "peanut butter ball")