Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rainbow Smiles



  • Salami and herb cream cheese on a whole wheat bagel thin, halved and stacked. I colored the rainbow using food safe markers

  • Cauliflower "clouds" with ranch (SO annoyed that I bought purple cauliflower instead of regular white this week...White would have made better clouds but I had to go with what I had on hand.)

  • Babybel cheese rainbow, halved, stacked and decorated with food safe markers

  • Strawberries

  • Veggie Straws

  • Hershey Kisses



Bento Lunch

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the rainbow and all the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I'm doing a Rainbow Week next week to coincide with a giveaway, I am so linking to this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rainbows came out great. And I like the purple cauliflower. I agree that white would look more like a cloud... but purple is my favorite color... so I didn't mind. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I think I'll try a rainbow bagel sandwich too :)

    ReplyDelete