Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Easter Bento

I started this lunch without a clue as to what I was going to make. I pulled the bag of mini pitas out of the pantry and thought "I wonder if I could make a basket out of that." This lunch is packed in the Sassy On The Go box.




  • Whole wheat mini pita Easter basket filled with ham, veggie cream cheese, provolone and cheddar Easter eggs and a little lettuce for Easter grass.


  • Peas


  • Strawberries and blackberries with bunny picks


  • 2 Girl Scout Trefoil cookies

3 comments:

  1. Love the easter basket... I've been thinking about doing one too... thanks for the inspiration!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, very very cute... ill try it with white tortillas, thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the basket!! It turned out so cute!! : )

    ReplyDelete