Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, April 11, 2011

Banning Homemade Lunches?!?!

I saw this posted on Wendolonia's facebook page: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110411/us_yblog_thelookout/chicago-school-bans-homemade-lunches-the-latest-in-national-food-fight

As she said, I'm sure this rule was made with good intentions but I'd be FURIOUS if I was banned from making my child's lunch!

1 comment:

  1. That's ridiculous. I will admit that some of the packed lunches I see at school are kind of ridiculous -- junk food galore -- but the school lunch isn't much better. There's lots of fried foods and things passed off as fruit that aren't (like a blue popsicle = frozen juice bar).

    ReplyDelete