Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Royal Lunch for the Royal Wedding

In celebration of the royal wedding, I made a royal wedding bento. (It's always fun to have a theme, right?) ;)










  • Sandwich on a whole wheat mini bagel (Haley has salami and herb cream cheese and Ave as PB&J). The crown is made from provolone with fruit leather "jewels". The rings are made from cheddar with a provolone diamond. (Ok, I know that doesn't look like Kate's ring, but I didn't think they'd recognize hers).




  • Strawberry hearts (to celebrate their love...awwwww)




  • Cucumber slices




  • Pretzels




  • Mini Snickers

Check out What's For Lunch Wednesday for other lunch ideas!

3 comments:

  1. That is soooo sweet. Aren't you festive! I love the entire bento, especially the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bento!

    I made it to the Cake Craft Company this weekend! OMG... loved it!!! Got lots of fun stuff! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete