Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hoppy Monday!

Haley will be hopping into the week with another bunny bento!




  • Ham and cheddar with honey mustard on a whole wheat sandwich thin


  • Carrot sticks with broccoli tops* and ranch


  • Red and green grapes


  • Purple bunny peep in a bunny cup

* I can't take credit for these carrots. Unfortunately, I can't give credit for them either! I saw them on a blog somewhere but I can't remember where! Anyway, they were really easy to make. I simply used a veggie peeler to shape mini carrots a little. Then I added a broccoli floret to the top using a green pick. I think they turned out really cute!

1 comment: