Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Remembering the Reason for the Season

I've done bunny bentos, Easter egg bentos and chicky bentos, but for my last bento before Easter, I thought I'd do one to help remind Haley of the reason for the season.





  • 2 salami and cheddar on whole wheat lamb sandwiches (stacked) with provolone wool and ear and cucumber peel nose and eye.

  • Steamed broccoli with a sheep pick

  • Red and green grapes

  • Babybel cheese with a cross cut-out

  • Reeses pieces eggs

4 comments:

  1. I don't comment all that often but please know that I love your posts! They give me such great (and do-able) ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, thanks so much for your comment! I really appreciate it! I was wondering if anyone was still reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so silly. I'm still here! If there was a Caren fan club, I'd be the president! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanie - you are so funny :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete