Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, April 4, 2011

April Showers...

...bring flower lunches! It is a VERY rainy day today. So, I thought I'd brighten Avery's day a little with a happy flower lunch. This lunch was inspired by 2 lunches (V is for Vase and Tiptoe Through the Tulips) I saw on Cookie Cutter Lunch (one of my favorite blogs!).




  • PB&J flowers with mini M&M centers stuck into celery stick "grass" with a side of peanut butter (for dipping the celery in). (It's really annoying me that I didn't do equal tulips and daisies...oh well, next time!)


  • Cherry tomato and cheddar flowers


  • Tulip strawberries and pineapple and blueberry daisies


  • A purple bunny peep...because her sister got one and that wouldn't be fair ;)

4 comments:

  1. That is ADORABLE. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I posted a very similar bento today! Great minds think alike :) Love the strawberry tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen - you were my inspiration! Did you see where I gave you a "shout out" above?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did see that after I commented! lol... I always look at the pictures first! I guess I should read too! :) Thanks for the "shout out"

    ReplyDelete