Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

We're back to Easter Bentos! They both have the exact same lunch for tomorrow. It's packed in the Sassy On the Go box.




  • 2 PB&J sandwiches on whole wheat (stacked). Bunny is made from cheddar with a provolone egg and ears, nori eyes and a sprinkle nose. I used curly parsley as Easter grass, to stabilize it.


  • Carrots with ranch


  • Berry yogurt with a blackberry garnish


  • Red grapes with bunny picks


  • 2 chocolate eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment