Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, April 11, 2011

Not very exciting...

Ugh - I need to get to the store. I feel like this is just a hodge-podge of food! But, here ya go:



  • Hard-boiled egg shaped into a bunny (the flash sort of washed him out but he turned out really cute) with salt and pepper shaker.

  • 2 peanut butter and wheat cracker sandwiches

  • Steamed broccoli

  • Strawberries

  • Babybel cheese with a bunny cut-out

  • Peeps bunny

Haley LOVES hard-boiled eggs - Although she will often have one for breakfast, I've never attempted to send them for lunch because she likes them with salt and pepper and I didn't know how well the salt and pepper would hold up on the egg in her lunch box all morning. PROBLEM SOLVED! Check out this adorable individual salt and pepper shaker that I found at World Market!


No comments:

Post a Comment