Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Love Birds

We've had a busy weekend of birthday celebrations so I'm going to be scraping the barrel for tomorrow and Tuesday's lunches. But, here's what I came up with for tomorrow:


This lunch was packed in the "lovely" box.



  • Ham and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat sandwich thin. Cheddar birds and a strawberry fruit leather heart.


  • Babybel cheese with a heart cut-out


  • Green grapes with a heart pick


  • Carrots with ranch


  • 2 chocolate eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment