Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Collaboration

Tomorrow's lunch ended up being a collaboration between Haley and I. I started out without really knowing what I was going to make. It started off as a face with the star hair, icing eyes, a sugar nose (now not included) and the fruit leather mouth. Haley walked up and said "Can you make it a clown?" So, I changed out the sugar nose with a bigger circle made from dyed provolone. Then she said "He needs cheek things and eye brows" and voila! This is what we came up with:

  • Ham and cheddar cheese with honey mustard in a whole wheat mini pita. Provolone clown with cheddar hair, icing eyes, cucumber peel eyebrows, fruit leather mouth, and dyed provolone cheeks and nose.
  • Blueberry and pineapple slices
  • Steamed broccoli
  • Babybel with star cutouts
  • Hershey kiss

Want to see other cute bentos? Check out What's For Lunch Wednesday

7 comments: