Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Lunch

Avery doesn't go to school on Mondays so she's home with me today. Here is her Valentine lunch:

  • PB&J sandwich in the shape of the sign language sign for "I love you" -- MUCH happier with how this one turned out.
  • Cucumber slices with heart shape cut outs and a heart shaped cup with ranch. She likes seeds and all so I gave her both parts.
  • Strawberry hearts
  • Cheddar hearts

She ate every bite and finished her meal with her personalized valentine cut-out cookie from Aunt Kim.

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! Love this one (not that I disliked the first one - just like this one better!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I cut out kiwi hearts for the kids, but they didn't look as cute as the cucumber ones. Now if I could just get the girls to eat cucumber. :)

    ReplyDelete