Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Showers Bring...

...local flood warnings.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a really, really rainy day. So, why not make a bento to go with the weather?

  • Turkey, cheddar and honey mustard on a whole wheat sandwich thin. The polka dot umbrella is made from cheddar and provolone.
  • Strawberry and pineapple slices.
  • Steamed broccoli
  • Peanut Butterscotch Chocolate Crispy Bar (heaven)

4 comments:

  1. I want to be your kid! I love these bentos! Hoping to re-create some for my 5 and 3 year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just loving all your bento lunches, caren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the umbrella!
    Glad those little tiny silicone cups came in handy. Guess they aren't too small after all!! :)

    ReplyDelete