Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Creative or Creepy?

I thought I'd come up with a really fun and unique idea for a Valentine's lunch. But, it turned out a little creepy. Maybe the nails aren't right? I'm not sure. Anyway, do you see what I was going for?

Update: I figured out what I didn't like about the nails...They are too wide. I trimmed them a bit more so you can see a little bread on either side. It looks much better.

  • PB&J sandwich in the sign language sign for "I love you"
  • Red grapes
  • String cheese
  • Carrots and cucumber slices
  • Chocolate heart

2 comments: