Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Breakfast

Since we won't have time for a big breakfast tomorrow, we decided to do breakfast for dinner tonight! The girls LOVE breakfast for dinner and were even more excited when they saw that I made it "bento" (i.e. pretty) ;)



  • Heart shaped pancakes with strawberry topping and a whipped cream heart
  • Sausage hearts
  • Strawberry hearts
  • Strawberry yogurt

(They also has scrambled eggs but I forgot they were still coming when I plated and took the picture)

1 comment: