Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Did you notice?

I added some informational pages to my blog. There are links to them on the right, above the Followers box.

Let me know your thoughts! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caren! Yes, I did notice and thank you for putting those links there.

    I must say that you have the friendliest bento blog that I've seen. You're always quick to respond and you have such awesome ideas! You've made me aware of products that I never knew existed! I LOVE your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Joanie - thanks so much!! I'm glad you like it! Knowing there are people out there that appreciate it and enjoy it totally makes it worth the effort. :)

    ReplyDelete