Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God Bless the U.S.A!

In preparation for President's Day, Avery has been learning all about our presidents and some of our Nation's landmarks. Today, she was looking through a huge box of cookie cutters I just found in my basement (woo-hoo!) and saw this bell. She said "That's the Liberty Bell! But, it needs a crack." So, I decided to make that the theme of her lunch:

  • PB&J on whole wheat Liberty Bell sandwich with a cheddar crack.
  • Peas
  • Keeping with the USA theme RED strawberries and BLUEberries
  • Cheddar starts
  • Silver and red hershey kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment