Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Think Summer!

I don't know about you, but I am OVER winter! The groundhog had better be right this year because I want an early spring! (Ok, tantrum over)

Today is especially cold so I thought I would combat Old Man Winter a bit by making a sunny summer bento :)


  • Turkey and cheddar on a whole wheat mini pita with a cheddar sunshine. The sun's face is made from cucumber peel.
  • Red grapes with a drink umbrella (left over from her birthday cupcakes)
  • Carrots and cucumber slices
  • Candy flip-flops (also left over from her birthday cupcakes)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! (I am SO over winter as well. We haven't gone to school a full week AT ALL since Christmas break!!)

    ReplyDelete